Swimming Pool rules for Jonas Farm Barns
A lifeguard is not present at any time in the pool building.
By using the pool, guests confirm swimming is at their own risk.
- A maximum of 24 swimmers in the pool at any time
- Guests must take their mobile phone with them into the poolside to use should an emergency situation occur and call 999
- Guests are not permitted to swim in the pool on their own. They must ensure an additional responsible adult is in the pool area to respond appropriately should they should get into difficulty
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by 2 adults at all times whilst using the pool or pool building, see above
- Alcohol is not permitted in the pool or pool building at any time
- The pool water chemical levels are kept at the lower end of the regulated dose to prevent skin and eye irritation to swimmers. It is therefore recommended that breastfeeding mothers and immuno-compromised guests do not use the pool
- Shower before using the pool to maintain the water quality
- The pool is 1.4 meters deep, please refrain from diving at any point into the pool
- Small inflatables and pool toys are allowed but use of these items is at guests’ own risk. Please remove items from the pool at the end of your own session.
- With the exception of water in a non breakable container, no food or drink is permitted in the pool area
- Please remove out door shoes before entering the pool area
- Please use swimming nappies on babies and toddlers and place any used nappies directly into the outdoor black waste bin
- Please ensure the inner pool door is closed to maintain the pool temperature
- If you or your group is last leaving the pool, please ensure the entrance door is locked
- Refrain from smoking and vaping in the pool and pool building
- Dogs and pets are not allowed in the pool building or the pool